- ARM 32 bit Microcontroller
- Integrates and controls all the components of the STIMA AC/DC unit.
- Fault Management
- Remote monitoring and control
- LifePo4 battery with inbuilt Battery Management System (BMS).
- Protection: under and over voltage cutoff, Overcurrent and short circuit protection.
Intelligent LifePo4 Charge Controller
- A Buck-Boost switching regulator battery charger implements a Constant-Current Constant-Voltage (CCCV) charging algorithm.
- PWM/MPPT ensures you get the most out of your panel.
- Electronic Load Switches provide full protection from excess Current conditions.
Powerful AC Output
- Pure Sine wave output to run all your conventional home appliances including fans, TV, laptop and fridge.
Dual USB Switches
- Dual USB switches can provide up to a max of 2 Amps each.
1 x Nur Power Stima AC/DC Battery Unit (25AH , 50AH or 100AH Battery).
1 x Nur Power Monocrystalline Solar Panel
4 x LED cables with switch and E27 holder/base
2 x 3W and 2 x 5W Nur Power LED Bulbs
1 x 4 Way 12v DC cable (converts the existing 12VDC port to 4 ports)
Nur Power Only Uses Lithium (LifePo4) Batteries
Many companies claim to supply reliable renewable energy and unfortunately nearly all those companies use lead acid or AGM battery which has (at best) life-cycle of 300 at 50% DoD when temperatures reach 25 Degrees or above. Studies have shown that a significant portion of the world’s population is exposed to temperatures that exceed 30°C and that due to solar insolation in-house temperatures can reach as much as 10°C more than the ambient temperature this all equates to solar storage systems that fail within a year that’s why at Nur Power we only use reliable long lasting lithium iron (LifePo4) batteries to ensure longevity.